Sunday, January 23, 2011

My New Carts and a Magnetic Board

I bought these 3 carts from circutmachine.com from their sale they were having.  I have two boys so it was hard to justify the TinkerBell one, but I have been wanting it for me, for so long!!!


I bought a plain white magnetic board at Walmart and decorated with everything you see below.


I used pink, light pink and red on the flower that I cut from the TinkerBell cart.  I used the leaves from the Pack Your Bags cart.  I actually really like the instructional booklet on this one...very nice layout.  Then I put some bling in the middle of the flowers.


I cut out one of the designs from the Imagine using magnetic strip.  I then used chalk on the outside of it from Creative Memories.  Then cut out my saying from the TinkerBell Cart and of course more bling!!

 Thanks for looking have a great day!!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment