Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunshine Canvas

I found a 3 pack canvas panels 8x10 on clearance awhile back and thought I would use them.  Also thought I would use one for an Imagine Challenge using the Sun from Imagine More Cartridge over on Jen's Scrap Closet http://www.myscrapcloset.blogspot.com/

I used the Sun and the boarder from the Imagine More Cartridge, I then used Sentimentals Cartridge for the Welcome part and shadow.  The little bubbles and butterflies I added are Creative Memmories items I had won a few years ago at a retreat.

I raised everything to give it a more 3D affect. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining the challenge on my blog! I hope to do more in the future! I like how you used the sun 3D! :) I really liked the tshirts you made on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, just what I needed to look at on a rainy day here in the UK!
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! How pretty! Love the bright colors. Hmmmm.... think I'll remember to pick up some canvas next time. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete