Saturday, March 12, 2011

Death and Birthday

I am sorry I have not posted anything this past week.  We experienced a death in the family, my husbands grandfather passed away.  I am honored to been able to know him the past 15 years.  He was an awesome man.  He lived a long life, he passsed away at 95.  Three years ago in Feb. his wife passed away, they were married 72 years.  Amazing couple.  Many of us hope to live until we are 72, and they shared their life together for 72 years.  He will be missed.

The Birthday is mine, even though it doesn't seem like much to celebrate this weekend of such sadness.  But my husband did get me the Your Story from HSN.  He made me smile.  I am happy to have a loving husband, best friend and father all rolled up in one man.  Life is short, enjoy every moment with all  your loved ones and friends.  Remember you never know when it will be the last, so always respect and love those people dear to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment