Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pinterest!!!


Pinterest!!!  I have to say I've been away from the blog world and have became addicted to Pinterest and online Garage Sale for my local area.  I have enjoyed looking at all the pins for Pinterest and all tlhe great ideas that are on there.  Well I finally got around to doing one of them.  It was my first attempt at, I wished I could have found a thicker "W" but it was the only one I could find between Michaels and Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago.  Thinking about doing our entire last name with different pictures over the years.  I know I have enough because that is all I do is take pictures!!!




Here is what I used.  I printed most of my pictures on paper so that they would bond easily to the "W"  I aslo used Mod Podge as the adhesive.









Then I layed them all out on the "W" to get an idea of what I wanted them to look like.  Before I glued all the pictures on I did however cover the "W" with different colors of vinyl all different ways to give it some character.  I was sad however regarding the printable vinyl for the IMAGINE.  I printed 2 different full pages and neither one of the vinyl's would stick to the "W." 
Then just adhered them to the "W" and let it dry.  Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment