Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2 Projects

Well, as my husband says...."you jump around from project to project...room to room"  Yes that is me, I get started on one thing and think of something else while waiting for paint to dry.

I had this white shelf that needed touched up.   So I touched it up with some sample paint I had bought from Walmart.  I painted the trim around it and the holders under the shelf.  This worked out perfectly for just this project only had to spend a $2 and some change on a sample bottle of paint ... and I still have 1/2 bottle left for whatever else I am wanting PINK!!
 

Hubby had to take some pictures of me working on it, as  you can tell I like PINK!!!


This is the second project I started while the paint was drying on my shelf.  I was technically cleaning up my scrap area, instead I made this.  This is my best friends daughter.  She graduated this year (of course...the reason for class of 2012)  Anyway I cut her graduation invitation up and used her pictures and the 2012 saying.  I printed some paper from the imagine using the Imagine More cart and some bling from Creative Memories ... and got this!!


Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment