Sunday, September 19, 2010

Paper Flowers - THANKS Greenbean's Crafterole

I finally sat down and rolled out some paper flowers, I seen these on GreenBean's Crafterole Blog.  She has such an awesome collection of stuff.  The great thing is it is stuff  you have a round the house...not costing any extra money to make.  If you have not checked out her blog, be sure you do.  I LOVE IT!!!  Hopefullly I have done this right and her button will be below for you to click on, if not she is on the side of my page.


Here are some of the flowers I made.  These I added stick pins in the middle so I could stick them to my corkboard at work.

These I put some beads in the middle of them and magnets on the back of.


3 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooo...those are fab!...i freaking love the jems in the middle!...aren't they so addictive?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they were addictive! I just kept making them over and over. Thanks for the great ideas you have....I absolutely love all your stuff you make.

    ReplyDelete