Monday, September 13, 2010

So So Close


Well one day before this awesome debut....my money went up in smoke.  Really it did, our water heater went bad and our dryer.  What a bummer!!!  I had the money put back, but now lost it and then some.  The pains of being responsible.  lol

Anywho I still plan on watching, can't wait to see this great machine.  I just have to have one....maybe for christmas is Santa thinks I have been extra sweet this year.  Everyone enjoy the show and the awesome projects they show!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm sure you will be rewarded for being responsible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get it for Christmas, cute cake too.....I am offering a Verve stamps giveaway on my blog, second post down...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete