Monday, May 30, 2011

Grandparents and the Imagine

I just got the country carnival imagine cart from cricutmachine.com on  when it was on sale.  I was very excited about this cart, I had been bidding on it on eaby with no luck.  So I was so excited when I seen it on cricutmachine.com for sale!!!  I love sales!!!

This is a picture from 1943 of my grandparents. My grandmother passed away 12 years ago this June 17th my grandpa will be celebrating his 93rd bday in August. The beads I used are from my grandmothers stash of craft items I have and then I added some glitter and bling to it. I will probably add a little more stuff but had to show you so far what it looked like.  My grandmother was my very best friend there isn't a day goes by that I do not think about her.  I know she is in a better place but I miss her dearly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment